Re: Access to internal database

From: CMan (cman_at_nospam.nospam)
Date: 11/11/04

    Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:02:38 -0000

    Thanks.

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=055FF772-97FE-41B8-A58C-BF9C6593F25E

    > > > Eliyahu
    > > >
    > > > "CMan" <cman@nospam.nospam> wrote in message

    > > you
    > > > network

    > database
    > > > out
    > one
    > > > the
    > secure
    > > database

    > update
    > > > from

    > record

    • Re: GridView basics
      ... I must format is e.Row.DataItem.ItemArray, ... On 31 aug, 14:56, "Eliyahu Goldin" ... database. ... end up with a bulky sql. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.datagridcontrol)
    • Re: Datatable updating pb...
      ... EndEdit doesn't save data to the database, it just ends the edit occuring on ... Eliyahu ... > I modifie one row of a datatable ...
    • Re: insert NULL
      ... Just don't include the field in the update statement. ... Eliyahu ... >I have a sql query that is doing an update of records, ... > the field in the database if the field on my screen is blank? ...
    • Re: Access to internal database
      ... >> Thanks Eliyahu, ...
    • Re: shows ?. Why?
      ... you need to support unicode. ... Eliyahu ... > In my database I have a text field. ... Prev by Date: ...