Re: ASP.net & Win32 API (LogonUser) question...

From: Rich (bobo456_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/02/04

    Date: 2 Nov 2004 07:55:04 -0800

    Hi Scott,

    Thanks for the response. I have tried this as well:
    <authentication mode="Windows"></authentication>
    <identity impersonate="True"/>

    I still only have Windows Auth checked in IIS and I still get
    Challenged eventhough I am using LogonUser to login the user to the
    server.

    Any other ideas?

    When I mentioned using both Windows Auth (IIS) & Forms Auth (Asp.net)
    I was trying to follow this example.

    However, really my main goal is to login the user without getting the
    windows challenge, but to log them in manually so that they don't have
    to close the browser in order to sign in as a different user. Also I
    still want to retain the Windows Auth to check each file that is
    requested is being used by a valid user/group on the server.

    Thanks again...