Access remote folder files in the network

From: Raj (Raj_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/27/04

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 05:09:03 -0700

In my ASP.NET application, all the images files are stored on a machine other
than my web-server. In a webform i am accessing the image files stored in
that folder in the remote machine. Folder path is configurable in the
web.config file. The webserver and the folder machine in the same network.
I am not able to access that foler. What is the shortest way to do this. So
that i should able to access the images files from the remote machine.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Inserting files from a folder
    ... images files it puts all their file names in a single temporary field. ... splitting the original folder into something ... For example in Windows the following command prompt (which ... > This text file can be imported into a Filemaker database importing ...
    (comp.databases.filemaker)
  • Re: Fading effect
    ... the images files are in the same folder of the .class file (this has ... For an Applet to read files, ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Access remote folder files in the network
    ... all the images files are stored on a machine other ... In a webform i am accessing the image files stored in ... that folder in the remote machine. ... that i should able to access the images files from the remote machine. ...
  • photo in use message prevents moving images
    ... viewing an image, or working with it, I have a need to ... move the entire folder to another computer. ... take the original folder there also. ... box that tells me that the images files are in use and it ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)