RE: Forms Auth and FormsAuthentication.SignOut()Question

From: Naveen (
Date: 10/26/04

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:01:07 -0700

Hi Patrick..

Pls find this article which throws light on different types of Forms based

With Best Regards
Naveen K S

"Patrick.O.Ige" wrote:

> I'm using Form Auth.
> I 'm using the FormsAuthentication.SignOut() to sign out
> But when the user logins in and later logs out using
> FormsAuthentication.SignOut()
> When the user clicks the back button he is still authenticated on the PAGE
> why!!
> Is there anyway i can remove the cache or something..
> Any ideas?????

Relevant Pages

  • Slow login to a Win 2003 domain
    ... with intent to simple permission based file sharing and authentication ... of user logins at the clients. ... On my XP Pro clients I have connected them successfully to the domain ...
  • Re: Preventing web access for single Windows accounts
    ... Require authentication on outgoing web request and modify ... >> Regards, ... >> Andrei Ungureanu ... >> Test our new EventReader beta! ...
  • Re: Domain Trust Questions
    ... Best Regards. ... Scroll down/search for "Kerberos Authentication Process Over Forest Trusts" ... - I have 2 forest, x.lab and y.local, I configure the Trust between ... or a global/universal group from the other ...
  • Re: Base distinguished name (DN)
    ... My objective is to access a baseDN on my server which holds authentication ... "Authentication Data has not been found.". ... > If you don't need to write password data back to AD, you won't *need* SSL. ... >> Regards, ...
  • Re: Server 2003 as a DC - Active Directory dies???
    ... Best regards ... Meinolf Weber ... Anything that requires Windows authentication (Shares, Outlook, ... it's almost like Active Directory takes a dive. ...