Forms Auth and FormsAuthentication.SignOut()Question

From: Patrick.O.Ige (PatrickOIge_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/25/04

    Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:55:04 -0700

    I'm using Form Auth.
    I 'm using the FormsAuthentication.SignOut() to sign out
    But when the user logins in and later logs out using
    FormsAuthentication.SignOut()
    When the user clicks the back button he is still authenticated on the PAGE
    why!!
    Is there anyway i can remove the cache or something..
    Any ideas?????

    • Exchange Log.
      ... Does exchange keep track of user logins and time/duration of access? ... Do logs get truncated? ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
    • Re: RHEL4 & LDAP is really slow
      ... RHEL 4 responds extremely slow to user logins or anything to do with the ... There is nothing in the logs on the I'm not sure where else to look or ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: Howto run privileged commands on login/logout
      ... to run privileged commands when a user logins or logs out: ... on login, nfs mount the user's home directory (ok, not critical, ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Sign out another session
      ... I'm using Forms Authentication for user logins in an ASP.NET app. ... Is there any way to log out another Session when a user logs in? ...