RE: Selecting

From: [MSFT] (lukezhan_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/22/04

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 02:20:13 GMT

Hello,

To use Get() or GetValues, it depends on what had been saved in the
collection. If the item in the collection is string, Get() should be used;
if it is an string array, GetValues() should be used. ISSUEROU is actually
a string, not a atring array, so that we can only use Get(0 to retrieve the
value. To seperate the string to an array like:

["org1","org2",...]

You may consider the String object's Split Method.

Hope this help,

Luke

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cell Values from a Closed Workbook
    ... Thank you, Tom. ... GetValues is what JW provided. ... Dim fName As String, sForm as String ... I would like my users to select a closed file, then on an active sheet ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • RE: Selecting
    ... Can you route me to some information about what is saved as string and what ... that Certificate is a collection to which ... > if it is an string array, GetValues() should be used. ...
  • app.config problem in reading multiple values per key, very stuck no idea
    ... you use getvalues is suppoded to return a String[] but it dont seem to ... instead it returns a single element array of "Cpu1,test1" in the first ... temp= out of bounds index ...
  • Help in French|Spanish|German translation.
    ... I am also an author of User-defined string functions. ... WORDTRANEX (cSearched, cArExpressionSought | cExpressionSough, ... each string of the array is searched ... If the parameter nArStartOccurrence is -1 or omitted, the replacement starts ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.helpwanted)
  • Re: passing a string to a dll
    ... Joe, I really appreciate you taking the time to demonstrate this. ... sure how I would implement indexing it for random alphanumeric codes. ... I might handle the array. ... I actually have been wondering if I could use a second string ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)