ASP.NET hosting & MS Access

From: FARID (farid.almoqayed_at_xpandcorp.com)
Date: 10/01/04

Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:31:15 -0400

We are trying to offer free ASP & ASP.NET hosting. I read alot of articles
and documentation in order to setup and offer ASP.NET and MS Access. Based
of what I read, MS Access requires FullTrust in order to work. Providing
fullTrust will be very risky in the ISP environment. In there anyway to lock
an application in it's directory and prevent accessing other customers data
while keeping MS Access support.
Please help.
Run each site in a separate application pool will not be an option because
we have to create thousands of application pools.

thanks alot

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ASP.NET hosting & MS Access
    ... But you can allow OleDB in a Custom or the Internet PermissionSet. ... I read alot of articles ... MS Access requires FullTrust in order to work. ... > Run each site in a separate application pool will not be an option because ...
  • Re: Gameroom Survey: Ping pong or Pool?
    ... alot of gameroom pics it seems pool tables are more popular then ping ... of pool tables will win. ... skee ball, and a MAME cabinet so I think we went the correct direction in the ... "Back by Popular Demand - Happy Kyle!" ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Gameroom Survey: Ping pong or Pool?
    ... alot of gameroom pics it seems pool tables are more popular then ping ... of pool tables will win. ... hockey goes for foosball as well!!! ... I was worried about the pool balls flying ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Is there such a build possible?
    ... maintank effectivly with this setup, you just have to be carefull. ... Iv ever used this kind of setup per say (lil arms, lil prot, alot of ... If youv not respected alot already you ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Using Wyse 60 Terminals with Welch Allyn 8300 Micr scanners
    ... Thanks alot for your help. ... new setup. ... The previous technicians were fired because this system did ... support number for Welch Allyn to make sure I am programming these ...
    (comp.terminals)