Re: Access File Share from ASP.NET using Unmanaged Code

From: Mark Duregon (msdnonline_at_aspect.com.au)
Date: 07/14/04

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:26:01 -0700

Thanks, but I did mention that I am using Windows 2000 and 1.0 of the framework.

"Joe Kaplan (MVP - ADSI)" wrote:

> How are you calling the script files in this app? Are you using the Process
> class? In that case, you need to be aware that it will start the new
> process with the current process' token, not the impersonation token. Since
> it would appear that you have a primary token, you could get around this by
> calling CreateProcessWithTokenW instead.
>
> If that isn't how you are calling the scripts, then how are you doing it?
>
> Joe K.
>
> "Mark Duregon" <msdnonline@aspect.com.au> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > We have an application that requires appropriate users to run command
> files on an adhoc basis. We have implmented a library that uses the
> following code:
> >
> > using System;
> > using System.Runtime.InteropServices;
> > using System.Security.Principal;
> > using System.Security.Permissions;
> >
> > namespace SAMIS.Porteco.Utilities
> > {
> > public enum LogonType : int
> > {
> > LOGON32_LOGON_INTERACTIVE = 2,
> > LOGON32_LOGON_NETWORK = 3,
> > LOGON32_LOGON_BATCH = 4,
> > LOGON32_LOGON_SERVICE = 5,
> > LOGON32_LOGON_UNLOCK = 7,
> > LOGON32_LOGON_NETWORK_CLEARTEXT = 8, // Only for Win2K or higher
> > LOGON32_LOGON_NEW_CREDENTIALS = 9 // Only for Win2K or higher
> > };
> >
> > public enum LogonProvider : int
> > {
> > LOGON32_PROVIDER_DEFAULT = 0,
> > LOGON32_PROVIDER_WINNT35 = 1,
> > LOGON32_PROVIDER_WINNT40 = 2,
> > LOGON32_PROVIDER_WINNT50 = 3
> > };
> >
> > class SecuUtil32
> > {
> > [DllImport("advapi32.dll", SetLastError=true)]
> > public static extern bool LogonUser(String lpszUsername, String
> lpszDomain, String lpszPassword,
> > int dwLogonType, int dwLogonProvider, ref IntPtr TokenHandle);
> >
> > [DllImport("kernel32.dll", CharSet=CharSet.Auto)]
> > public extern static bool CloseHandle(IntPtr handle);
> >
> > [DllImport("advapi32.dll", CharSet=CharSet.Auto, SetLastError=true)]
> > public extern static bool DuplicateToken(IntPtr ExistingTokenHandle,
> > int SECURITY_IMPERSONATION_LEVEL, ref IntPtr DuplicateTokenHandle);
> > }
> >
> > /// <summary>
> > /// Summary description for NetworkSecurity.
> > /// </summary>
> > public class NetworkSecurity
> > {
> > private NetworkSecurity() {}
> >
> > public static WindowsImpersonationContext ImpersonateUser(string
> domain, string login, string password,
> > LogonType logonType, LogonProvider logonProvider)
> > {
> > IntPtr tokenHandle = new IntPtr(0);
> > IntPtr dupeTokenHandle = new IntPtr(0);
> > try
> > {
> > const int SecurityImpersonation = 2;
> >
> > tokenHandle = IntPtr.Zero;
> > dupeTokenHandle = IntPtr.Zero;

> [...]

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sharp digital printer/copier problems
    ... It is printing OK from windows. ... We've got a Konica/Minolta BizHub C250 network copier/printer. ... nice printer model flags for PCL and moved them outside the spooler. ... There are two scripts and a readme file at the following URL... ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • RE: Windows Identity
    ... "GetUserNameA" (ByVal lpBuffer As String, ... Function fOSUserName() As String ... TellerID is my message box I want the Windows User name in. ... I am on a Novell network and everybodys windows username is the same as ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Where Can I Buy a Zombie PC?
    ... The av industry started and flourished in the days of DOS, ... But the Windows ran on DOS. ... or auto-run scripts in email "message text". ... Lovesan and Sasser etc. to NT's focus as "network client" ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: raw_input cant handle pound sign?
    ... debugging of my own scripts before bringing my problems here! ... Works for me (although I'm not using Windows XP). ... Can you execute this line at the interactive interpreter? ... type "test # string" and show us what ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • dcom
    ... would be important in doing scripts for administering a Windows 2000 network ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)