How to implement Multiple Login Pages in a single Web Application

From: Malik Asif Joyia (anjoyia_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/01/04

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:01:21 +0500

Hello
I have a web application in which i m ineed of implementing multiple login
pages with the help of forms based Authentication.
on the user side i want a seperate login page. and in a sub directory of my
web application named "Admin" i need a seperate login page for the Admins.

Application Root Folder is used for the users and Sub folder Admin is used
for the Administrator.

I will be very thank full to you people .

Thanks
Malik Asif Joyia

Relevant Pages

  • Re: getting me ducks in a row - concepts
    ... Don't create local login accounts for users, ... >> admin types know the local administrator credentials on all PCs. ... You don't load QB on the server - the registry keys or files/folders would ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • User Management Question
    ... I have one user login whose name is "Admin" - and another user login ... documents and settings in my "Admin" ... folders in the folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: How to make regular user a default admin for Computers underhisOU ?
    ... I redid the OU and groups from scratch and applied the "restriced groups" policy. ... And once they create and join their computers, they can do all the admin tasks fine. ... For changing the workstation name, for example, you must have domain admin rights or the group has to get delegated the right to change a workstation name, because it is a domain member. ... login as one of them I cannot do any Admin related tasks. ...
  • User Management Question
    ... I have one user login whose name is "Admin" - and another user login ... documents and settings in my "Admin" ... folders in the folder. ...
  • User Management Question
    ... I have one user login whose name is "Admin" - and another user login ... documents and settings in my "Admin" ... folders in the folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)