How to implement Multiple Login Pages in a single Web Application

From: Malik Asif Joyia (anjoyia_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/01/04

Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:01:21 +0500

Hello
I have a web application in which i m ineed of implementing multiple login
pages with the help of forms based Authentication.
on the user side i want a seperate login page. and in a sub directory of my
web application named "Admin" i need a seperate login page for the Admins.

Application Root Folder is used for the users and Sub folder Admin is used
for the Administrator.

I will be very thank full to you people .

Thanks
Malik Asif Joyia

Relevant Pages

  • Re: getting me ducks in a row - concepts
    ... Don't create local login accounts for users, ... >> admin types know the local administrator credentials on all PCs. ... You don't load QB on the server - the registry keys or files/folders would ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • User Management Question
    ... I have one user login whose name is "Admin" - and another user login ... documents and settings in my "Admin" ... folders in the folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • User Management Question
    ... I have one user login whose name is "Admin" - and another user login ... documents and settings in my "Admin" ... folders in the folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • User Management Question
    ... I have one user login whose name is "Admin" - and another user login ... documents and settings in my "Admin" ... folders in the folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • User Management Question
    ... I have one user login whose name is "Admin" - and another user login ... documents and settings in my "Admin" ... folders in the folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)