Re: Manage and Store Keys

From: Hernan de Lahitte (
Date: 06/23/04

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:35:49 -0300

I think this article will help you out with these topics.

Hopefully this will solve most of your doubts. However if you have any
further question please don't be afraid to ask.

Note: Before calling the RSACryptoServiceProvider constructor with the
CspParameters instance, you should set the Flags property with one of these
two values:

UseMachineKeyStore or UseDefaultKeyContainer and set the KeyContainerName
value as well.

Hernan de Lahitte
Lagash Systems S.A.