Re: Manage and Store Keys

From: Hernan de Lahitte (hernan_at_lagash.com)
Date: 06/23/04

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:35:49 -0300

I think this article will help you out with these topics.

http://www.jensign.com/JavaScience/dotnet/keyinfo/

Hopefully this will solve most of your doubts. However if you have any
further question please don't be afraid to ask.

Note: Before calling the RSACryptoServiceProvider constructor with the
CspParameters instance, you should set the Flags property with one of these
two values:

UseMachineKeyStore or UseDefaultKeyContainer and set the KeyContainerName
value as well.

--
Hernan de Lahitte
Lagash Systems S.A.