Anti-virus API?

From: Dean (Dean_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/18/04

    Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 03:59:01 -0700

    Our site will allow uploading of files to the server. What technique would I use to check for viruses? Do the anti-virus vendors supply an API? If so, is there a common API they all share?

    • Re: Software Testing Tools
      ... you should design and redesign frequently while ... majority of its functionality implemented on the server. ... API for the client such that the UI is an entirely separate component - ... most efficient and reliable way to test the server is not with the GUI ...
      (comp.software.testing)
    • Re: Software Testing Tools
      ... a program thru one of its API interfaces is ideal, ... majority of its functionality implemented on the server. ... these defects are important to uncover. ... then you don't have "Design for Testing", and that's generally very bad, ...
      (comp.software.testing)
    • Re: FrontPage API
      ... I was looking more for the API. ... Private WithEvents fpw As FrontPage.WebEx ... That was done outside of FrontPage in a VB6 application connected to ... to the server and use winsock or some wininet API to do this. ...
    • Re: Monitor mailbox with POP/ASP.NET
      ... distances between submitted addresses via email using MapQuests ... cost of getting my own server where I could create my own Windows ... of a dll that you can reference in your asp.net application and use the API ... poor mail server control panel. ...
    • Re: Law Of Demeter revisited
      ... > an API. ... Why shouldn't Client simply send the changeState ... I knows that server accepts the changeState ...
      (comp.object)