ISA Server Digest Authentication Problems

From: Tom O'Connell via .NET 247 (anonymous_at_dotnet247.com)
Date: 06/18/04

Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:36:23 -0700

Hello all,

I have found your forums very helpful, but now I have a question it seems has not been encountered (or I can't find it). I have a client that attaches itself to a webservice on startup. This client looks for a proxy error and launches a proxy dialog to garner information from the user. I then pass this info using the proxy object, but I cannot seem to get past the proxy server when it is using digest authentication. Here is a sample of the code I am using:

WebProxy proxyObject = new WebProxy();
proxyObject = WebProxy.GetDefaultProxy();
NetworkCredential myCred = new NetworkCredential(p.username,p.password,p.domain);
proxyObject.Credentials = myCred;
GlobalProxySelection.Select = proxyObject;

This code works fine for both Integrated and Basic Authentication. Anyone know what's up? I would be extremely appreciative of your help.

From: Tom O'Connell

<Id>OeGlDQvR1UyVt7U7fe4ZYQ==</Id>