SSL and IE / ASP.NET

From: Ashy Larry (brian.brown_at_fcianet.com)
Date: 06/08/04

Date: 8 Jun 2004 07:05:13 -0700

We have some/few visitors to our site who can't login to our Secure
area of the site and have been able to in the past. We just upgraded
our web server and for about a day we had certificate problems and it
was prompting people whether they wanted to trust the certificate or
not, I'm possibly thinking some of these people said no to the
Security Alert and now can't get in. How does one flush out
certificates they said no to in the past?

Thanks for the help.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How can I secure my site?
    ... I searched certificate authorities and I found that their certificates ... there are indeed varying levels of verification/trust in a given SSL ... But as this is a security list, let me be among the folks to make it ... crystal clear to you that SSL WILL NOT SECURE YOUR WEB SITE. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Configure Secure POP3
    ... To configure secure POP3 connection for PDAs, MAC etc, please refer to the ... We can assign the certificate is created by the CEICW. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Setting passwords in ADAM
    ... LDAP over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) will be unavailable at this time ... because the server was unable to obtain a certificate. ... >> adam instance and it is able to set passwords as well, ...
  • Re: Secure TN3270
    ... Subject: Secure TN3270 ... Point the PROFILE DD statement to the telnet parameter member ... We got a certificate from THAWTE. ... Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Secure TN3270
    ... Point the PROFILE DD statement to the telnet parameter member ... We got a certificate from THAWTE. ... Subject: Secure TN3270 ... I need to set up a secure TN3270 connection on our z/OS 1.9 ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)