Re: SSL comunications

softcoder
Date: 06/01/04

Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:54:47 -0700

Also check the page's cache settings for other SSL issues:

see:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=316431

  "Svein Terje Gaup" <stgaup@broadpark.no.spam> wrote in message news:%230L9ZyASEHA.2936@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
  Your problem can be due to the fact that you are referencing links or images using a url that starts with "http:". Try referencing everything in your page using either relative, ie."images/picture.gif", or absolute, ie. "/images/picture.gif", url's without the protocol.

  Sincerely
  Svein Terje Gaup
    <Jenicek@poh.cz> wrote in message news:elQKkM9REHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...

    hello,
    I would like to run my ASP.NET application in SSL mode. I load htm page with three frames and the IE shows this Security Information "This page contains both secure
    and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items ?" when I click Yes Button the page is not load in SSL.

    Can you help me?
    thank you
    Peter

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Nonsecure items message when using Asp.Net 2 menu over SSL
    ... The problem is that I don't have any control over the offending HTML content ... the page over an SSL connection the page works fine initially, ... > contains both secure and nonsecure items. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • RE: Nonsecure items message when using Asp.Net 2 menu over SSL
    ... Microsoft Online Support ... Nonsecure items message when using Asp.Net 2 menu over SSL ... | There also is a workaround for the problem: ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: HTTPS pages: How to get rid of secure/nonsecure message?
    ... Also, the whole directory, including the images dir, has ssl enabled. ... >>I created an ASP.NET website and recently got a secure certificate. ... >> "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. ...
  • Re: SSL comunications
    ... I would like to run my ASP.NET application in SSL mode. ... I load htm page with three frames and the IE shows this Security Information "This page contains both secure ... Do you want to display the nonsecure items ?" ...
  • SSL comunications
    ... I would like to run my ASP.NET application in SSL mode. ... I load htm page ... with three frames and the IE shows this Security Information "This page ... Do you want to display the nonsecure items ?" ...