SSL comunications

Jenicek_at_poh.cz
Date: 06/01/04

Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 05:22:42 -0700

hello,
I would like to run my ASP.NET application in SSL mode. I load htm page
with three frames and the IE shows this Security Information "This page
contains both secure
and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items ?" when I
click Yes Button the page is not load in SSL.

Can you help me?
thank you
Peter

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SSL comunications
    ... I would like to run my ASP.NET application in SSL mode. ... I load htm page with three frames and the IE shows this Security Information "This page contains both secure ... Do you want to display the nonsecure items ?" ...