Re: Global.asax Inheritance?

From: Steven Cheng[MSFT] (v-schang_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/22/04

    Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 07:54:14 GMT

    Hi Jeo,

    I've also found another thread in Newsgroups:
    on the same issue and I've also posted a reply in that one. I'd appreciate
    if you also have a look there. Also, if you have any other ideas or
    question, please feel free to post here or in that one. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security