Re: Global.asax Inheritance?

From: Steven Cheng[MSFT] (v-schang_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/22/04

    Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 07:54:14 GMT

    Hi Jeo,

    I've also found another thread in Newsgroups:
    on the same issue and I've also posted a reply in that one. I'd appreciate
    if you also have a look there. Also, if you have any other ideas or
    question, please feel free to post here or in that one. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Get Preview at ASP.NET whidbey

    • Re: Trust windows 2k to windows 2k3
      ... This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties or guarantees and confers no rights. ... only reply to Newsgroups ...
    • Re: Trust windows 2k to windows 2k3
      ... This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties or guarantees and ... confers no rights. ... only reply to Newsgroups ...
    • Re: Failing DC
      ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers ... no rights. ... only reply to Newsgroups ...
    • Re: Trust windows 2k to windows 2k3
      ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... only reply to Newsgroups ...
    • Re: Trust windows 2k to windows 2k3
      ... I have configured a few users with WINS, and the DC's either side have WINS enabled and the database has netbios names showing, however using my network places still fails, am I missing somethig or should this work now? ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... only reply to Newsgroups ...