Authentication Problem when using Microsoft Application test center

From: suresh d (suresh_dasari_at_dell.com)
Date: 05/12/04

    Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:46:02 -0700

    i am trying to connect Microsoft Application test center.
    i added ACTProject to my application solution , in dynamic browser recording i typed url of my application default page but its giving following error

    HTTP 401.2 - Unauthorized: Logon failed due to server configuration
    Internet Information Services

    Background:
    This is usually caused by a server-side script not sending the proper WWW-Authenticate header field. Using Active Server Pages scripting this is done by using the AddHeader method of the Response object to request that the client use a certain authentication method to access the resource.

    my application is WindowsNT Authentication.it will validate my NT loginid.
    please guide me how to solve this problem.

    • RE: Authentication Problem when using ACT
      ... > i added ACTProject to my application solution, in dynamic browser recording i typed url of my application default page but its giving following error ... > Internet Information Services ...
    • Authentication Problem when using ACT
      ... i added ACTProject to my application solution, in dynamic browser recording i typed url of my application default page but its giving following error ... Internet Information Services ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.performance)