Fixed Impersonation vs Current login user

From: Roan Schuurman (roan_schuurman_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/11/04

    Date: 11 May 2004 08:34:09 -0700

    I have a ASp.NET application which performs a http request to another
    web site on the same server but different virtual directory. when i
    set impersonate = true and a fixed account, the http request is done
    with that account. when leave the account blank (current login user)
    then the request fails because he has no account. integrated
    authentication is on, on both virtual directories.
    please some help!

    regards,

    Roan Schuurman

    • Fixed Impersonation vs Current login user
      ... I have a ASp.NET application which performs a http request to another ... web site on the same server but different virtual directory. ... set impersonate = true and a fixed account, ... with that account. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.remoting)
    • Fixed Impersonation vs Current login user
      ... I have a ASp.NET application which performs a http request to another ... web site on the same server but different virtual directory. ... set impersonate = true and a fixed account, ... with that account. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
    • Fixed Impersonation vs Current login user
      ... I have a ASp.NET application which performs a http request to another ... web site on the same server but different virtual directory. ... set impersonate = true and a fixed account, ... with that account. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
    • Re: Fixed Impersonation vs Current login user
      ... It sounds to me like that it should fail if the current user doesn't have an ... > I have a ASp.NET application which performs a http request to another ... > web site on the same server but different virtual directory. ... > set impersonate = true and a fixed account, ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
    • RE: OWC 11 security problem connecting to AS
      ... only set the anonymous access for this virtual directory and grant the ... account to the anonymous access: ... Then change the data source of the pivottable control in the ...
      (microsoft.public.office.developer.web.components)