RE: Client Side Certificate

From: Steven Cheng[MSFT] (v-schang_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/03/04

    Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 06:06:56 GMT

    Hi Allan,

    I'm viewing this thread and found that many other community members are
    discussing with you in another thread named
    "RE: Client Side Certificate" in this newsgroup.
    If you feel it convenient that we continue to focus on that one, please
    feel free to post there. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    • RE: Client Certification when using Remote Web
      ... When I look at the certificate a client had requested, ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • RE: Client Certification when using Remote Web
      ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. ... Requested a "Web Browser Certificate" ... Added "Require Client Certificate" in my IIS6.0 ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • RE: Client Certification when using Remote Web
      ... Requested a "Web Browser Certificate" ... Added "Require Client Certificate" in my IIS6.0 ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... How do I issue the client certificates - with Certificate Services, ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: SSL for SharePoint errors
      ... This is a Sharepoint document library access issue. ... it is better for you to repost it to WSS newsgroup for further ... |> After you success run CEICW to create self-signed certificate for SBS, ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Checkpoint smart defance as IPS
      ... *any* SSL/TLS communication without tampering anything on the client ... website a client visits on-the-fly. ... don't have private key for the certificate on that website. ...
      (Security-Basics)