Re: Get DefaultCredentials of one web app into another?

From: fur face (billgates_at_microsoft.com)
Date: 04/20/04

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:51:37 +0100

hi Luke,

I tried that but it just gives the currently logged in Windows user - not
the user authenticated to the CRM.

Simon.

"[MSFT]" <lukezhan@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Simon,
>
> You may get the user identity in ASP.NET application from following
string:

> context.User.Identity.Name()
>
> This requires "anonymous access" is disabled on the virtual folder.
>
> Luke
> Microsoft Online Support

> rights.)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PPC Service
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... My system reports that it is "OS Version 4.20 Build 0". ... "Nino Benvenuti" wrote: ... "Simon" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: Simon & Shulsters New Contract
    ... no minimal book sales. ... Guild in decrying Simon & Shuster's recent decision to shift ... of reverting rights to those titles to their authors. ... Once the publisher has given up on the book, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Linksys extender keeps crashing and require reboot
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... > error and I need to power cycle the extender. ... I haven't had to reboot the PC due to ... >>> Simon ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: ADUC without adminpak installation
    ... Paul Bergson ... MVP - Directory Services ... this failed to register, even with admin rights. ... the help, Simon ...
  • Re: Replacing an old employees rights with a new employee username...
    ... specific rights, crating a new group for that purpose and placing even just ... "Simon" wrote in message ... > and give that group the required permissions. ... >> Is there any easy way to convert all of her security rights over to the ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)