Re: Create MSWord object

From: Ngoc Phu (ngocphu_at_netsoft.com.vn)
Date: 04/07/04

Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 03:00:01 -0700

I need to use it because I want to convert from .doc file to .htm file
with Unicode encoding.

I've already used rtf.dll to convert, but it returns in ANSI encoding.

  • Re: Searching html files
    ... I've tried running htm and doc files through filtdump. ... The htm file returns a whole bunch of properties, ... the custom properties do now show up. ... If I stick a new doc file in the dir, adding custom properties in the same ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.indexserver)
  • Cross referenmde in an exported htm file.
    ... I just exported the DOC file as htm file in Word2007. ... I that htm file are the links lost. ... Is i possible to keep that cross references in fro Word exported htm file ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Watermark dissappears when I save .doc as .htm
    ... I added a watermark to my .doc file and it came out nice, ... to save it as a .htm file to use it on my website, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)