Re: Network permissions for w3wp.exe?

From: Marc Thompson ("Marc)
Date: 03/16/04

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:25:22 -0500

Thanks for the ideas. Process model is just the default
"username="machine"". I checked the policies.. nothing that I can see would
prevent the access. filemon says that the account's name is
"domain\machine$". I don't know what account that is, nothing looks
similair to that. Yup, it a UNC path and IIS doesn't reference anything
regarding this share. Really, if I could find out what account
"domain\machine$" really is then I think it would work.

Thanks for your help,
Marc.