Role based access to photos (jpeg files)?

From: Olav Tollefsen (x_at_y.com)
Date: 02/10/04

Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:06:01 +0100

I need to role based access to photo files stored on a Windows Server 2003
based web server. The user should only be given access to certain files
stored on the web server provided that some application logic grants access
to the files (could be single files in a directory where multiple files are
stored).

How can this be done?

Olav

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Microsoft patch 822925
    ... This one is for IIS (a web server) security ... --Jonathan Maltz [Microsoft MVP - Windows Server] ... > I have the Millenninum edition and my computer downloads ... > continues to download and install. ...
  • Re: Windows Web Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 Standard
    ... Lubomir wrote: ... We have to make decision what edition of MS Windows Server to choose ... According to the features description ... we need to replace the Windows Web Server 2008 by the Windows Server ...
  • Re: Windows 2003 WebS erver Edition
    ... there should not be any major differences in licensing. ... If you already have a copy of Windows Server 2003 that you are not using, ... > for my companies web server. ... > What are the licensing issues with IIS and Web Server Edition. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: urgent: general question
    ... Tough to say but 2008 is really 2005 with some new key feaures available. ... IIS 6.0 is fully compatible with all .NET versions. ... but it is only available on Vista or Windows Server 2008. ... The web server will need .NET Framework installed. ...
  • Webserver Problem
    ... I have a problerm regarding the webserver we are using. ... Jboss as the web server on Windows Server 2003. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)