Re: Solved!

From: Steve (steve.cimino_at_ticketmaster.com)
Date: 01/30/04

    Date: 30 Jan 2004 14:33:57 -0800

    Ugh... this was supposed to be attached to this thread.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=7c6b8c80.0401291509.1eb27c8b%40posting.google.com&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26group%3Dmicrosoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.security

    Didn't know that changing the title in a reply made a new post.

    So thanks Ken and Shriop.