Re: Forms Authentication Problem

From: Hernan de Lahitte (hernan_at_lagash.com)
Date: 01/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:05:37 -0300

I donīt know why you want to store user credentials in a xml file (despite
you can do it with forms auth) but I definitely donīt recommend you this
practice. I think that is not possible with forms auth to store the creds
outside the web.config file but you might implement your own auth scheme
with the file you want.

--
Hernan de Lahitte - MSDE
Lagash Systems S.A. - Buenos Aires, Argentina