Re: ASPNET User ID - Newbie ?'s, apologies

From: Chris Jackson (chrisjATmvpsDOTorgNOSPAM)
Date: 12/10/03

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:51:36 -0500

Or, if you don't happen to be on the Microsoft LAN, you might try this link:;[LN];317012

Chris Jackson
Software Engineer
Microsoft MVP - Windows Client
Windows XP Associate Expert
(Control-G using Outlook Express)
"Holly Mazerolle" <> wrote in message
> Take a look at the following article for more info:
> 317012 INFO: Process and Request Identity in ASP.NET
>   http://kb/article.asp?id=Q317012

  • Re: A Beginner question....
    ... Callable Wrapper. ... Chris Jackson ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Client ...
  • Re: How to lock access to raw SQL tables
    ... Chris Jackson ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Client ... By end-user I mean the customer of our product. ... > the customer, who has administrator rights on their server, to have access ...
  • Re: A Beginner question....
    ... Microsoft MVP - C#/.NET .NET Blog Please do NOT contact me directly but respond to the newsgroup instead. ... "Chris Jackson" wrote in message ... > Microsoft MVP - Windows Client ...
  • Re: Server Error in / Application
    ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Client ... The resource you are looking for (or one of its ... > Requested Url: /.../Calender.aspx ...
  • Re: Can you help me with this code? Its really urgent. Thank You. Miguel