Forms authentication fails in NET1.1

From: Arne Håveland (arne.haveland_at_fieldwork.se)
Date: 11/17/03

Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 06:36:21 -0800

I have a web system with forms authenticationthat works
good. When I uppgraded from .NET 1.0 to 1.1 I can't leave
the login page. If I change to Server.Transfer
("UserManager.aspx") it works, but if I use
FormsAuthentication.SetAuthCookie("UserManager.aspx",
True) and Response.Redirect("UserManager.aspx", True) it
won't work in ver 1.1 but still do in ver 1.0
/Arne

Relevant Pages

  • Forms auth. dont work going from NET 1.0 to 1.1
    ... I have a web system with forms authenticationthat works ... login page. ... it won't work in ver 1.1 but still do in ver 1.0 ...
  • [SLE] Linux ver 9 and Squirrelmail
    ... I have just opgrated my mailserver from ver 8.1 to ver 9.0 ... Now I have problem with login from squirrelmail it come with the message bad ...
    (SuSE)