Urgent Help: System.Runtime.interopservices.COMException 0x80010105

From: Badrinath Mohan (bmohan_at_NOSPAMuncc.edu)
Date: 11/10/03

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 20:24:02 -0600

Hi Gurus,

I can instantiate a COM object in VC# without any problem.

But when i call one function exported by the COM object i
get this exception.

System.Runtime.interopservices.COMException 0x80010105

I call it from an ASP .net application

Could u please tell me how to avoid that problem.

Thanks and waiting for ur reply
Badrinath

Relevant Pages

  • Re: EXCEPTION_PRIV_INSTRUCTION??
    ... > I am getting the "privileged instruction" exception. ... > toWaitForSingleObject (waiting for a thread). ... How to avoid this exception? ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • EXCEPTION_PRIV_INSTRUCTION??
    ... I am getting the "privileged instruction" exception. ... toWaitForSingleObject (waiting for a thread). ... How to avoid this exception? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: Restaurant Rules
    ... always try at least one new dish, and avoid those you ... Steakhouses: order steak. ... The exception rather than the rule: ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Restaurant Rules
    ... always try at least one new dish, and avoid those you ... Steakhouses: order steak. ... The exception rather than the rule: ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: RIP: Ike Turner
    ... I won't tell you what my wife weighs). ... working in a hospital ER and the general truth of the ... Exception that proves the rule? ... I try hard to avoid trying situations -- like violence. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)