AD

From: Garfield (xvanneste_at_ifrance.com)
Date: 10/28/03

    Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:06:17 +0100

    Hello with all I have a large problem with a development AD here my code
    objDE = New
    DirectoryEntry("LDAP://Server/CN=Users,dc=local,dc=domain", "user", "mdp",
    AuthenticationTypes.Secure)
            Dim newObjDE As DirectoryEntry = objDES.Add("cn=Test1", "user")
            newObjDE.Properties("sAMAccountName").Add("Test1")
            newObjDE.Properties("sn").Add("User")
            newObjDE.Properties("givenName").Add("Test")
            newObjDE.Properties("description").Add("Test account added with
    code.")
            newObjDE.NativeObject.AccountDisabled = False
            newObjDE.CommitChanges()
            newObjDE.Invoke("SetPassword", "mdpUser1")
            newObjDE.CommitChanges()
    the user is well created but as soon as it arrives on the invoke it say to
    me that the way network was not found I tested much thing like putting the
    IP has the place of the name computer to use it nativeobject and the
    function could but nothing make there has each faith he say to me that the
    way network does not have ete not found. in advance I thank any person
    being able to help me.

    • aspnet ad
      ... objDE = New ... function could but nothing make there has each faith he say to me that the ... way network does not have ete not found. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
    • Re: Is AI all about time?
      ... But that is exactly what the brain does and despite what ... forced merging of signal in my old network was a serious problem. ... when you are learning something new or inhibiting your ... I never use "faith" as a basis of my beliefs. ...
      (comp.ai.philosophy)
    • Re: New Bible Trivia Show Coming to GSN?
      ... faith media coalition. ... who joined the network in November. ... competition will be rooted in personal stories of faith and community, ...
      (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)