ISA server & Asp.net

From: Marc Nemegeer (marc.nemegeer_at_infohos.be)
Date: 10/17/03

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:08:11 +0200

Hi,

Our technician wants to set up ISA server for a new website we are
developing using asp.net. Up to now, I have found very few to none articles
explaining how these two work together ... Can somebody provide some
explanations or some pointers on the web ??

So, we will be using ISA server with authentication done on the IIS using
ADAM on W2003. Any ideas about how this works together ? Only authenticated
users will be allowed to access to the web pages, so no worries asp.net has
not to be configured ??

Regards,
Marc

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Publishing Report Server (SQL Server 05 SSRS) through ISA Serv
    ... What about the Authentication ... Understanding the ISA 2004 Access Rule Processing ... Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration Server: Partners ... Microsoft ISA Server Partners: Partner Hardware Solutions ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.publishing)
  • Re: Always Authenticate Configuration - ISA 2006 SP1
    ... Site itself when it does the Authentication. ... When ISA does the FBA Auth,...the OWA site does not,...the OWA site would ... use Basic Authentication,...the ISA after authenticating via FBA, passes the ... Troubleshooting Client Authentication on Access Rules in ISA Server 2004http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/1/8/918ed2d3-71d0-40ed-8e6d- ... ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • RE: Form Based Authentication on ISA2k4
    ... we should NOT enable FBA (Form Based Authentication) ... The FBA was already enabled on the Exchange Server once ... Outside users who are not authenticated by the ISA Server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Integrated Authentication Issues with ISA 2004
    ... I added an anonymous rule after the rule requiring authentication and this ... > from a web site, it will not pass your authentication to the ISA Server. ... > request can pass ISA Server. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: Proxy Authorization Question
    ... Troubleshooting Client Authentication on Access Rules in ISA Server 2004 ... Microsoft Internet Security & Acceleration Server: Partners ... Microsoft ISA Server Partners: Partner Hardware Solutions ... A new Tab in IE is not a new "browser instance",...and new browser window ...
    (microsoft.public.isaserver)