Re: Asp.Net Security Analyser (new security tool by DDPlus)

From: Dinis Cruz (dinis_at_ddplus.net)
Date: 10/11/03

    Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:35:11 -0700

    Hello

    The Asp.Net Security Analyser must be copied to an website that accepts
    Anonymous requests.

    The idea is to test the security of your server in normal circunstances.

    If you login has an administrator then all scripts will be executed with
    administrative rights, which defeats the principle of the exercise.

    Hope this helps

    Dinis Cruz
    .Net Security Consultant
    DDPlus (www.ddplus.net)

    • RE: RPC Scan Issues
      ... A script itself will work, but for any patch on a MS machine you need to ... to granting administrative rights to the student workstation account, ... Any suggestions to automate patching in the meantime (network in the ... Better Management for Network Security ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: Access denied to my files after rebuild
      ... If you are running Windows XP Home Edition, in order to have access to the Security ... tab, you must first start in Safe Mode and log on with an account that has ... Administrative rights. ...
    • HP Director and NTFS
      ... Any user with administrative rights work fine, but for security ... reasons giving administrative rights to the user isn't an option. ... I'm using a HP PSC 1310 over a Windows XP SP2 box with HP Director. ...
      (comp.sys.hp.hardware)
    • Export table to Word merge doc
      ... I am trying to automate the merge of ... Our security will not give me administrative rights on my ... Could that be causing the error, ...
      (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)
    • security-basics Digest of: get.123_145
      ... VPN to ASP a security risk? ... Re: Multiple IPSec tunnels? ... Subject: Security NT Server ... VPN to ASP a security risk? ...
      (Security-Basics)