Re: VB.NET app cannot deploy on any client machine! Exception couldn't be handled!!!

From: Bill Nguyen (billn_at_jaco.com)
Date: 09/26/03

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:52:38 -0700

I guess so. The problem is that I don't know which ones! I expect the setup
project would detect all dependencies and include them in the installation
package.
I have 2 more days to get it up and running either on client machines or
from a shared folder. I'm willing to pay for the cost of helping me to make
it work. Please contacct me via email if any of you are interested.
Thanks
Bill