Impersonation Configuration Error

From: Mills Perry (MillsPerry_at_Yahoo.com)
Date: 08/13/03

    Date: 13 Aug 2003 14:07:30 -0700

    I have entered an identity element in my Web.Config file:

    <identity impersonate="true" userName="myDomain\myUserid"
    password="myPassword" />

    When I try to run my application, I get this error:

    "Could not create Windows user token from the credentials specified in
    the config file. Error from the operating system 'A required privilege
    is not held by the client. '"

    I have added my ASPNET account the Super User and Administrator groups
    and restarted IIS, but that didn't help.

    I have also tried updating my Machine.Config file without success.

    <processModel enable="true"
                  ... blah blah blah ...
                  userName="myDomain\myUserid" password="myPassword"
                  comImpersonationLevel="Impersonate"
                  ... blah blah blah .../>

    Can someone tell me clearly (using small words and specific steps)
    what I need to do to use the <identity> tag?

    Thanks!