Security tab doesn't appear in folder property dialogbox

From: Ephrem (e9b93_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/10/03

    Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 00:50:42 -0700

    Security tab page in the folder property dialogbox (found
    when right-click on a folder and click 'Property' from
    the context menu) doesn't apperar in my computer, I used
    Windows XP Professional, in which I want grant READ/WRITE
    access persmission for the ASPNET account of the ASP.NET
    This because while I am developing an ASP.NET web
    application the following error appear when I tried to
    update the database 'System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException:
    Operation must use an updateable query', which is access
    security problem.
    Please respond this is crucial, I got stucked
    Thanks