Re: impersonate/delegate problem

From: Steffen Krause (skrause_at_vertex.de)
Date: 08/08/03

Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:14:35 +0200

Is the "trust this computer for delegation" checkbox checked for all
servers?

Regards,
Steffen

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 08:08:52 -0400, "Jerry"
<jerryy@solutionbuildersinc.com> wrote:

>Also, the machines involved are all Win2000 running Active Directory...
>The client machine is Win2000Pro. The servers are all Win2000 servers.
>-jerry

Relevant Pages

  • Multiple server password issue
    ... I have two servers with AD. ... I have checked the "Trust for Delegation" on both servers, ... Jeff ...
  • Re: impersonate/delegate problem
    ... does "trust this computer to delegate" must be checked to have ... delegation work across ...
  • Re: Active Directory Restructure Question
    ... If you are building a new forest you can use the Active Directory ... To start would have to establish dns connectivity both ways, ... Once established you can then go and create your external trust, ... domains for your UNIX/LINUX servers, ...
  • Re: network replacement
    ... It sounds much more convoluted once the whoel details are provided. ... I would go with a new domain and setup a trust and migrate using ADMT. ... as servers with a trust between the two. ... same logins; ...
  • Re: RDNS LOOPING
    ... Are these you two name servers? ... the delegation, and if you don't see an improvement, you simply just remove ... is how most reverse delegations work. ... 174419 - HOWTO Configure a Subnetted Reverse Lookup Zone on Windows NT, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)