Re: FormsAuthentication Fails

From: Caroline Bogart (anonymous_at_devdex.com)
Date: 06/21/03

Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 08:29:15 -0700

Note, I'm not authenticating email@email.com, as the method of
authentication is completely outside the scope of the Redirect.

I'm authentication a login and password against a database, I'm not used
Forms credentials.

Does it still matter?

  • Re: Default.aspx - newbie Q`
    ... check and redirect to the ReturnURL or Selected.aspx depending on the case. ... > and replace it with something that takes then straight to the login page. ... >> Curt Christianson ... >>> authentication ...
  • Re: Default.aspx - newbie Q`
    ... check and redirect to the ReturnURL or Selected.aspx depending on the case. ... > and replace it with something that takes then straight to the login page. ... >> Curt Christianson ... >>> authentication ...
  • Re: ASP 2.0 Membership API
    ... After successful authentication, you want to redirect back to the original application, but the returnURL parameter contains only /App1 as the URL. ... The solution to that problem is adding a local login page to the application that does a manual redirect to the central authentication application. ... if not you have to use cookieless auth ...
  • Re: Detecting Failed Authorization
    ... after every authentication request and before the user ... is redirected to any login page. ... > "Ken Dopierala Jr." ... >> 'Redirect where you want the user to go. ...
  • Re: postgres phpgroupware login woes
    ... > I login as user postgres I can login to ... > a database phpgroupware. ... I cannot create phpgroupware database from phpgroupware ... When you access through the web, you cannot use ident authentication ...
    (Debian-User)