Re: Permission denied on dll in ASP.NET

From: Gregory Pearson (anonymous_at_devdex.com)
Date: 06/18/03

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 02:28:48 -0700

Hi.

I checked and I am using NTFS and I do have administrator rights but I
still do not get a "Security" tab when I right click on a file and
select Properties. I know I get it on Windows 2000 Server. Could it be
because I'm using Windows XP Professional (my home development
machine)??

Also, since I do want to use Forms Authentication, should I manually
place the following in the Web.config file?

<identity impersonate="true"/>

Thanks!

  • Re: security software problem
    ... Click the Advanced tab to see where it loads in the registry. ... Windows Explorer download Hijack This: ... > decided to uninstall and upgrade to f-secure's internet security suite. ...
  • Re: boot.ini disappears on restart or startup XP Pro
    ... Local Security Policy ... 'Windows Explorer' ...and find the item: 'Remove Security tab' under it. ... In Item 2) you mentioned changing the permission of the file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Lost permission tab
    ... Start Windows Explorer. ... Select the View Tab ... Scroll down to the bottom and de-select 'Use Simple File Sharing'. ... Thinking About Security Training? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: REMOVE COPY OPTION FROM SHARED FOLDERhttp://www.microsoft.com/wn3/
    ... I have windows XP professional and Windows XP home edition both. ... Microsoft Windows XP Professional has inbuilt Security feature as if it ... Click View tab and uncheck "Use Simple file Sharing ... Right-click a folder and choose Sharing and Security. ...