Creating a 'register' page

From: Dan (bookumm_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/16/03

    Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:30:33 -0700

    One way to handle this is to change your folder
    structure. Place all the pages that you would like to
    require authentication within a new folder. Then you can
    either add a new web.config file to that folder or adjust
    your existing web.config to require users to be
    authenticated when they acess the .aspx pages. Next place
    your register page, error pages and any other pages that
    do not require authenticated users at the root.

    that uses the forms
    >authentication model. It works ok, it even bounces to
    the login.aspx page
    >when a user tries to access default.aspx without being
    authenticated first.
    >How do I create a register page then? I placed a link on
    the login form
    >saying "Not registered yet?" and that links to a
    registration page, however
    >due to ASP.NET authentication it bounces back to
    login.aspx. How do I
    >disable authentication for this register page so
    anonymous users can access