Re: VS.Net, Integrated Authentication, Password

From: Matt B (mbeckius_at_sourcetechcorp.com)
Date: 06/11/03

Date: 11 Jun 2003 06:48:20 -0700

> Did you disable Anonymous Access in IIS? Can you find if the problem only
> occur with one ASP.NET appliaction or even a WEBForm?

Yes I did disable anonymous access. The problem occurs with multiple
aps.net web applications. It even occurs with a Winform application
that I have that is accessing a WebService..

Matt B.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dont understand why this does not work
    ... When you say project do your mean a single webform, ... If multiple, then you need to store it in cache or session so that you read ...
  • Re: Oralce Data Provider (ODP) .NET
    ... a C# Web applications to insert/update data into multiple table from the ... same asp.net page and everytime we try to insert we receive this error ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.development)
  • Oralce Data Provider (ODP) .NET
    ... We are using ODP in a ... C# Web applications to insert/update data into multiple table from the same ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.development)
  • Re: Web sites vs web applications
    ... he is leaving the possibility that you have multiple "applications" per site. ... but web applications are encapsulated in websites. ... A web application can be an interactive web site or a part of a web site. ...
  • Asp.net Application State
    ... project contains multiple asp.net webforms. ... but these events are called each time a new webform is loaded. ... also attempted to add keys into the Application State ... Application_Start event is thrown. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)