web config problem!!!!

From: Volkan Karaboša (volkan.karaboga_at_aktif.com.tr)
Date: 05/14/03

Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 17:27:54 +0300

Hi all!!

I have an asp.net application in a folder its name is like app and app
folder has two sub folder named admin and user

I want to show to users two different login page and I dropped 2 web config
file into these sub folder in order to redirect the users the pages which I
entered each web config file but an error occours when building project

error msg is like "please check if there are some errors in web config
file"

our web config file is below for admin sub folder :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>
  <system.web>
  <authorization>
   <deny users="?"/>
  </authorization>
  <authentication mode="Forms">
   <forms name="Authentication" loginUrl="adminlogin.aspx" protection="All"
path="/"/>
  </authentication>
  </system.web>

</configuration>

when I disable authentication section of webconfig it works but I have to
enter in this section a login file

How can I accomplish this process??

Thanks your helps...