Re: aspnet_wp.exe process not running

From: Matjaz Ladava (matjaz_at_ladava.com)
Date: 05/09/03

    Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:04:16 +0200

    Try going to %systemroot%\Microsoft.net\Framework\V1..... and run
    aspnet_regiis.exe -i
    This wil reregister ASP.NET

    Regards

    Matjaz Ladava

    "Alex" <aagranov@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have IIS 5.1, but the ASPNET account that all the books talk about, you
    > know the one .NET Framework is supposed to install, is missing. What
    should
    > I proceed as far as fixing this problem? I have the machine.config as
    > default "processModel", "userName" is set to "machine" and password
    > "autogenerate"

    • RE: MSExchangeSA Event 1031
      ... story there might be something with ASPNET account. ... Any changes in IIS ... Regards, ... Michel Boks - B.ICT ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
    • Re: 401 Access Denied while accessing WSE 3.0 WebService
      ... I granted Full Control to ASPNET account to both the folder and to ... Regards, ... "Pablo Cibraro" wrote: ... EventArgs e) ...
    • Re: IIS6 issue
      ... >user you will get error messages next to boxes, it does not work on IIS 6... ... >click add and it's adding empty field to SQL db ??? ... >In 5.0 you use ASPNET account for your ASP.NET applications when you want ... looks like you've added some validation controls to an ASPX web form, ...
      (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
    • Re: Email constantly sending
      ... Did you get the email I sent as requested and the POP3 details? ... I haven't touched the IIS etc, ... Regards ... >> In the meantime I was looking to uninstall the ILS and SMTP. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Using FormsAuthentication
      ... This is a very good article about .NET security. ... Regards ... I have another form authentication examples failed to run due to ... >> Matjaz Ladava ...