Different user when testing

From: Jason Pileski (anonymous@devdex.com)
Date: 04/14/03

From:     Jason Pileski <anonymous@devdex.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 11:50:27 -0700

I have developed a relatively simple asp.net app that utilizes forms
authentication. During stress testing, a tester (tester1) was entering
information, comprised of a uid, pin and password, to logon. When they
hit the Login button, the pin and password fields cleared and the uid
displayed a different tester's (tester2) uid! What would cause this?

Our 'test' environment consisted of 2 converted pc's One was the IIS,
the other was SQL Server.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

TIA.

  • Re: building a new DIY PC
    ... I went to Fries on Sepulveda in Manhattan Bch and bought a power ... it was the most expensive power supply tester available ... floppy tester, an 8 pin tester, and finally a 6 pin connector. ... could tell him really what was wrong with the PC, like the motherboard being ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Power Supply Problem!?
    ... I disconnected the ground pin in the wall socket so actually the ground pin is not connected to the ground. ... I took it to a friends house wich has a power supply tester but it tested my power supply like this: ... it conncted to the socket to the wall and then connected the plug that connects to mother board to that tester. ...
  • Re: Eico 667 tube tester / 615 adapter
    ... well as the C1 and C2 electrolytics and the calibration potentiometers R7 ... Does any RAT have other suggestions re. restoring this tester to ... wire it pin 1 on the adapter to pin 1 on the tester, ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)