Re: Can't access my SQL-servers from ASP.NET pages anymore, why?

From: Ellery Familia (ellery)
Date: 03/10/03

From: "Ellery Familia" <ellery AT ellery.tv>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 06:40:31 -0500

what's the error?

"Lars Siden" <lars.siden@datarutin.se> wrote in message
news:e82gzOb5CHA.1732@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

> Hi,
>
> I run 2 developer SQL servers at home for app-testing. After installing
some
> security fixes from Windows Update I can't access my SQL servers!
>
> Neither my local SQL server or my "server" SQL-server is accessible. If I
> make a Windows program they work like a charm, please kick me in the
right
> direction for fixing this!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Lars Siden
>
> Stockholm, Sweden

Relevant Pages

  • System freeze
    ... After installing the latest set of security fixes from Windows Update, ... leaving me with COLD BOOT as the only remaining option. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: System freeze
    ... >After installing the latest set of security fixes from Windows Update, ... leaving me with COLD BOOT as the only remaining option. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • System freeze
    ... After installing the latest set of security fixes from Windows Update, ... leaving me with COLD BOOT as the only remaining option. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Cant access my SQL-servers from ASP.NET pages anymore, why?
    ... I run 2 developer SQL servers at home for app-testing. ... After installing some ... security fixes from Windows Update I can't access my SQL servers! ...
  • Re: COMAPI FATAL: Unable to connect to the service (hr=80080005)
    ... I wouldn't add to them by installing beta software ... Internet Explorer security update that just released in Feb 2009 and is ... me to find that particular download and of course when I go to Windows ... the very thorough Castle Cops How To Fix Windows Update internet file ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)