NT SAM of AD for athentication

From: Willbert Rietveld (wilbert@hiflex.nl)
Date: 03/07/03

From: "Willbert Rietveld" <wilbert@hiflex.nl>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:54:51 +0100

My problem:
I need to create a page where users can login using their NT Domain username
and password. I guess I have to access the windows nt SAM or the w2k active
directory.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Will.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: User Name
    ... What you need to do is get the domain username. ... I using the following function to get the login from Windows XP ... I connect to sql server with - Use windows NT INtegrated security. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.adp.sqlserver)
  • RE: Password never set - locked out of Windows XP Home
    ... Ran fixboot last night, and although the system said it had fixed the boot ... I am still stuck in the redundant loop of getting to a pop-up login ... only to not have it shutdown but instead pop back up with the same login box. ... my Windows XP Home system worked great. ...
  • Re: Granting permission to a database - need help
    ... Windows authentication, and not use an application login, as then ... Links for SQL Server Books Online: ... USE Driver Access ...
  • Re: sp_revoke login is not working as expected.
    ... EXEC xp_logininfo 'MyDomain\SomeUserAccount','members' ... Try specifying a group member rather than the group. ... This should list the Windows groups the user can connect with. ... connect with the non-existing login. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: Windows 98 getting stuck logging into a W2K3 domain.
    ... > workaround I've turned off Windows 98's ability in Client for MS ... > login stating that the domain can not be found, ... > Client for MS networks does the password validation. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)