Unable to start asp.net debugging at IIs 5 with URLScan

From: Ya Ya (ra294@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/03/03

From: "Ya Ya" <ra294@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:46:43 +0200

When creating a new ASP.net application and trying to debug it I am getting
the error:
"Unable to start debugging on the web server. Server side-error occurred on
sending debug HTTP request"

I have IIS 5 with URLScan on Windows 2000 Server.
I added "DEBUG" in URLScan.ini and allowed aspx and aspc files.
I have not touch the web.config file of the application.

Any idea what can cause the problem ?
Thanks

ra294@hotmail.com

Relevant Pages

  • Gesucht - Virensoftware die funktioniert
    ... Server specifications ... - winmsd output from the OSCE server ... To turn on the server debug program: ... Setting window appears 3. select the Enable debug log check box. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.exchange2000.general)
  • Re: ssh as non-root user
    ... The server is reporting the following to the client: ... server offers auth methods ''. ... debug: ... Unauthorized access or use of this computer system may subject violators to ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: hostbased auth between commercial and OpenSSH
    ... The server just rejects hostbased from OpenSSH client saying method is ... Client side debug snippet (I've got hostbased as only ... client user 'myusername', server user 'myusername', ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • SSH Debugging <-- compatibility
    ... Connecting to server, port 22... ... debug: Ssh2/ssh2.c:1956/main: Entering event loop. ... SSH_CROSS_ALGORITHMS packet from connection protocol. ... This is an evaluation version of the SSH Secure Shell Windows Server. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: How to debug this?
    ... My client and listener can connect fine on 127.0.0.1 port 9005. ... once I upload the listener to my webserver and change to the web server IP, ... An unhandled exception of type 'System.Net.Sockets.SocketException' occurred ... >>> When you compile a program in 'debug' configuration these 'symbols' are ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)