Re: My Web.config file is being ignored - any ideas?

From: Scott Cadillac (scott@xml-extra.net)
Date: 02/19/03

From: "Scott Cadillac" <scott@xml-extra.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:28:16 -0700

Thank you Yama,

The Server is actually out of my hands. The local Network Admin setup the
sight for me and I can only access a shared folder on a VPN network - I have
no other control of the site at this point.

So, I can only guess that is the root folder because my files do show up at
the root of the domain address. And no - the Web.config file was placed
there after the site was created.

Does this tell you anything?

Thanks for your time. Cheers........

--