Re: Programmatically creating a user account.

From: andrew (andrew.lowe.remove.this@geac.nospam.com)
Date: 02/19/03

From: "andrew" <andrew.lowe.remove.this@geac.nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:43:08 +1100

"Kevin Burton" <kevin_burton@baxter.com> wrote in message
news:02d101c2d768$60816aa0$8ef82ecf@TK2MSFTNGXA04...
> I have searched in vain for a method to create a user
> account.

[snip]

> Any tips on where I could go to samples and/or API
> descriptions that would do this?

Kevin
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=create+a+user
meta=group%3Dmicrosoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp

Creating users in active directory:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/netdir/ad/c
reating_a_user.asp

hth
andrew

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What happened to Eternal September Newsgroups Server??
    ... account, it's for Kevin. ... TRY GOOGLE GROUPS! ... LAWSUIT WILL GET PEOPLE TO STOP USING MY NAME IN VAIN! ...
  • Re: I thought user security was a holy grail
    ... Hi Kevin, I was wondering if I could get you to contact me offline. ... > ' in this example the command prompt is being run as the administrator ... > The next step is to save and make a shortcut in the limited user ... >>>using an admin account. ...
  • Re: Having ASPNET member of Administrators
    ... I would tend to agree with Kevin, but will also stand by my point of fixing ... granting elevated privileges to the ASPNET account. ... >>> So much for the principle of least privilege... ... In general, where security is the issue, the ...
  • Re: Spamming Duet
    ... Deleting your posts immediately after you make them, when eBay can ... account with spam and threats- then you removed all your posts ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • RE: Major new online resource: "Medieval Lands"
    ... After looking at some of the places where the above project overlaps ... sometimes making the reliability of ... a randomly chosen account difficult to decide without checking the ...
    (soc.genealogy.medieval)