setup...

From: Ramesh (Ramesh_Gadamsetty1@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/18/03

From: "Ramesh" <Ramesh_Gadamsetty1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:18:11 +0530

Hi Guys,
I am new to Asp.Net .So Guys Please help me out how to Prepare a Setup
Project using c#.Net Setup Project that connects the Backend and creates
Virtual Directory in iis.The setp should ask the user to select the backend
database. It should aslo verify the connection, username and password.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection fro
    ... backend, and here's the exact error we get. ... connection from the pool. ... connections were in use and max pool size was reached. ... it's made up of 4x frontend servers running MS ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Follow Up...Solution (But a Bad One?)
    ... In our main app, we have created a "dummy" ADO connection which points ... directly to the Access backend. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.database.ado)
  • Re: Homegrown synchronization
    ... who are connected to the production backend. ... Use Jet, not the file system, to get your copy of the data. ... connection) and saved myself a heap of work. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.replication)
  • RE: Check BE location and Relink
    ... The correct syntax is: ... Now I can just compare that with my preferred connection. ... with multiple tables in the backend... ... Private Function IsDataOk() As Boolean ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • RE: Check BE location and Relink
    ... Now I can just compare that with my preferred connection. ... "Jack Leach" wrote: ... with multiple tables in the backend... ... Private Function IsDataOk() As Boolean ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)