changed cookie name - now some users fail form authentication

From: Mike Dunn (mwdunn@attglobal.net)
Date: 02/04/03

From: "Mike Dunn" <mwdunn@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:36:34 -0800

Using Forms Authentication for serveral months with no
problem. Decided to stop using
FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage and create
cookie myself and set an expiration. Worked great,
tested on several machines no problem. Then I release
the code. Works on most users machines, but there are
several who complain they can't get past the login page
now. These are users who where always able to get in
without trouble so I'm sure what they are reporting is
accurate. I've had them delete cookies and file caches -
I don't know what to do at this point. Has anyone
experienced this or have a suggestion? thx.