Re: Access denied ( From one site to another, that is in another server)

From: Gabriela De Feo (gdefeo@rmya.com.ar)
Date: 01/30/03

From: "Gabriela De Feo" <gdefeo@rmya.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:48:00 -0300

Hello Bassel,

I tryed to access the xml file using a browser and I was be able to do it
through code.

Now, I have some questions I hope you can answer.

The second application was in your machine too? Or it was in another server?

Did you use NET classes or COM components (MSXML)?

I think you used NET classes, because of the code you sent to me, so I have
a question, Does NET need the MSXML parser?

Where can I verify the version parser? I looked in the registry, I have up
the second version there.

Thanks